EMERGENCY FUEL DELIVERY
Our Mission Critical Division offers emergency fuel contracts and fast response in any situation, whether it’s a winter storm, a widespread power outage, or another disaster. With a large fleet of trucks and a nationwide network of supply points, we provide emergency fuel delivery to customers in a wide range of industries. If you operate a data center, healthcare clinic, power plant, or any other facility, you understand the necessity of backup power and uptime. We deliver generator fuel, commercial heating oil, and other essentials to keep your business up and running.
Direct-to-Vehicle Fuel Delivery
We also provide direct-to-vehicle mobile refilling for repair crews and transportation fleets. Our 24-hour service means that your fleet can be fueled even while your crew sleeps, thus minimizing downtime during critical emergency response efforts.
Are you looking for residential emergency fuel delivery? Visit the main Foster Fuels website.
Our fleet of fully equipped trucks and tankers supplies prompt fuel delivery and service to your business. We’re able to deliver:
- Petroleum gas
- Specialty liquids
Contact Us About Our Emergency Fuel Supply Delivery
Our team can fulfill orders up to 500,000 gallons at a time. No matter your situation, we have the equipment to accommodate the efficient delivery of any of our emergency commercial fuels. Additionally, our fully licensed drivers receive Hazmat training to guarantee high safety standards at all times. Contact us to make Foster Fuels Mission Critical your emergency fuel supplier today.
CALL US TODAY: + 1 800-344-6457
What Our Customers Think
Thank you for your outstanding support during the humanitarian relief efforts after Hurricane Sandy. We here at DLA Energy appreciate your committed support to those impacted by the storm. Your herculean effort and dedication has helped millions of Americans during this devastating period. Your leadership on the ground and swift response to DLA Energy, FEMA, and state and local governments was critical the mission success
Each of your members displayed a willingness to go above and beyond the call to ensure multiple delivery missions to facilities. You kept the principal Aerial Port of Debarkation generations filled for constant use for all Joint Warfighter’s benefit so they could meet mission. Your Emergency Response Team was prepared and again, integrated across the board with key stakeholders.
The thanks goes out to you and your outstanding crew. I handled life support for the main port in Port-au-Prince, and while Foster Fuels was present, fuel was not just taken care of, but incredibly flexible and adaptive to multiple needs. It was as easy as simply talking with your folks and they leaned forward and took care of the need.
I just wanted to take a moment and commend your company and the fine crew that I had the pleasure of working with during the Kentucky Ice Storms. In my short time with FEMA and working seven major disasters, I have never worked with any contracting team that was more professional and such a pleasure to work with. We faces incredible weather conditions and long hours but I never heard one complaint out of the entire crew. The only thing I heard was what can we do now and how can we better complete and make the mission a success.
Awarded Superior Supplier From the DLA
At Foster Fuels Mission Critical, we’ve provided emergency fuel delivery services across the nation and beyond. We have been awarded the Superior Supplier award from the DLA for four consecutive years, proving how dedicated we are to keeping your business safe and functioning during even the most intense conditions and disasters. We want you to have the peace of mind that comes with emergency fuel preparation, and we show it in several key ways. When you partner with us as your emergency fuel suppliers, you’ll gain big advantages, including:
- Money Saved: While you may have to pay out of pocket ahead of time for emergency fuel preparation, proper emergency fuel planning can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars, or in some cases millions, by helping you avoid downtime, lost revenue, and lost productivity in any sort of disaster.
- 100% Uptime: Emergency fuel keeps your facility running at full capacity in a storm or other emergency disaster situation. A power outage can be a nightmare for hospitals and data centers. While a power outage may only last a few hours, some may last upwards of days or weeks. This causes production to come to a halting stop and creates vulnerability to hacking and cyber-attacks. With peace of mind from Foster Fuels Mission Critical, you can be sure that we will provide your business with the emergency fuel supply to avoid revenue loss and downtime.
- Speed: We provide emergency fuel assistance fast—when you experience an outage, we’ll have you back up and running as quickly as possible. You can expect a quick response time so that your company doesn’t lose valuable hours or put any patients or clients at risk.
- Experience: We are the prime contractor to the federal government, providing unrivaled emergency responses on a wide scale during notable emergencies like Superstorm Sandy, the Haiti earthquake, and Hurricanes Maria, Harvey, and Irma. No matter what state or industry you are in, we have the experience to handle almost any small to large scale emergencies even in the most disastrous situations. When you work with Foster Fuels Mission Critical, you enter a partnership—we follow through with any help we can offer.
- Quality Service: With an emergency contract, we provide an Emergency Fuel Contract Guarantee. We also offer priority agreements, disaster preparedness plans, emergency training, and more. We have a team of experienced professionals that work alongside your unique company to provide the best possible service. If you are unsure where to start, one of our team members can walk you through the services we offer and create a customiz
Learn more about our full selection of emergency fuel delivery and other fuel services by contacting us today.