FUEL CONTRACTS FROM FOSTER FUELS MISSION CRITICAL
Is your business prepared for an emergency fuel situation? If you rely on a steady source of fuel to keep your business going, you need to have a plan for what to do if that fuel runs out in an emergency situation. A crisis can strike anywhere at any time, and the only way to know that you will have fuel in an emergency situation is if you have a guaranteed fuel contract.
Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical division is your trusted source for exactly this type of business emergency fuel contract. One of our most important services is offering businesses like yours a guaranteed corporate contract for emergency fuel. Once your contract with Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical division is in place, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you will never have to worry about a fuel emergency for your business again.
How Our Guaranteed Fuel Contracts Work
At Foster Fuels, we understand that you will need an emergency fuel contract and plan that fits your business. We offer different levels of contracts that one of our knowledgeable team members will be able to walk you through so that you understand how each one can benefit your business in a different way. With disaster preparedness plans, proactive fuel pre-staging whenever possible, and guaranteed response agreements, we will work with you to ensure your business is protected.
To begin the fuel contract process for your business, fill out our contact form or give us a call at +1 800-344-6457 to speak directly to a team member.
What Sets Us Apart
Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical division has a fueling partner in every one of the contiguous 48 states, so no matter where you are in the continental U.S., you’re not far from a Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical truck ready to bring your business the fuel you need. When you sign a contract with Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical, you’re getting a true partner for whom the continued success and prosperity of your business is a top priority.
We consider every business we have a contract with to be part of our extended Foster Fuels family, and our service reflects that. With Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical division, you’re also getting the benefit of a company that is experienced in every aspect of an emergency situation. We have been contracted by the government for emergency fuel assistance and have been in the thick of everything from hurricanes to earthquake disaster relief and more.
Added Benefits of Emergency Fuel Contracts From Foster Fuels
If your insurance company or business protocol requires that you have a source for emergency fuel in place, a contract with Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical can check that box. Most insurance companies even include Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical division as a pre-approved option. If downtime is disastrous for your business, as it is for so many, you’ll need an emergency fuel contract.
We’ve been a trusted fuel supplier since 1921. Trusting your business with a leader in this industry will save you the stress and pain of the potential damage that a power outage can cause. We will be by your side and on our way with guaranteed fuel so you’ll experience zero downtime when running on generator power. We pride ourselves on the partnerships we form with those that need our fueling services.
Some of the benefits of our emergency fuel contracts include:
- Cost savings: Between downtime, lost productivity and lost revenue, emergency fuel situations can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions. Our fast, reliable fuel delivery can help you minimize these losses and get back to business. Plus, buying in bulk can help you benefit from lower fuel prices rather than scrambling to buy it at peak prices.
- High uptime: With emergency fuel, you can keep your facility at full capacity during emergency situations. Power loss can cause dramatic problems for facilities of all types, from hospitals and production plants to data centers. Emergency fuel can help you avoid interruptions and maintain high uptime. Our smooth delivery process even simplifies ordering and delivery, so you can focus on other aspects of the situation instead of worrying about finding fuel.
- Experience: Foster Fuels is a federal government prime contractor with large-scale emergency services available during major disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, and superstorms. We have the capacity to serve small and large businesses in even the most severe situations.
- Fast response time: Our emergency fuel delivery happens fast and provides invaluable peace of mind. With quick response times, we aim to keep your business running with as little downtime as possible to protect your revenue, patients, clients and assets.
- Expertise: At Foster Fuels, we offer a wide range of high-quality disaster response services, including our Emergency Fuel Contract Guarantee and priority agreements. We also provide emergency training and disaster preparedness plans.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fuel Contracts
Below are some answers to common questions about fuel contracts and Foster Fuels’ capabilities.
What Is an Emergency Fuel Delivery Contract?
Emergency fuel delivery will bring fuel to your business during a power outage or preemptively during a high-risk event. This service provides you with fuel for your backup generator to keep operations moving. A government fuel contract or an emergency fuel contract establishes a partnership between your business and a fuel delivery company like Foster Fuels, which can deliver a steady fuel reserve to your organization if disaster strikes.
What Types of Emergency Fuel Can I Get?
We deliver many types of emergency fuel, including propane, petroleum gas and diesel. Our representatives can tell you about other fuel delivery options.
How Much Fuel Do You Get With Emergency Delivery?
Every business is different, so the exact amount will vary by contract. We can accommodate up to 500,000 gallons of fuel at one time with 24/7 delivery.
What Industries Does Foster Fuels Work With?
Foster Fuels partners with businesses in nearly every industry, including critical organizations like healthcare facilities, government and military, power companies and data centers. We also work with finance, education, construction, communications, property management and retail businesses. Our emergency contract fuel delivery can help you rest easy regardless of your field.
Where Does Foster Fuels Deliver?
Although we’re headquartered in Virginia, we’ve partnered with businesses nationwide for nearly a century. From earthquakes in California to tornados in the Midwest, our emergency fuel services keep businesses operational during disasters across the U.S.
Contact Us Today!
To find out how you can set up a guaranteed emergency fuel contract with Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical division today, call us at +1 800-344-6457 or fill out the form below.